Whether your are planning to sell your home, roof suffered storm or hail damage, these are good reasons to have your roof inspected. It is recommended that you a roofing inspection at least twice a year.
Most basic roofing inspections, only consist of examining the exterior of the roof and basic components such as flashings. Some companies do this at street level.
We do a more thorough roofing inspection by getting up on the roof and identifying areas of concern and items that could potentially lead to further (and costly) damage.
Once we complete the roofing inspection, we will cover the following components of the inspection that include:
- one we complete the inspection we can determine the remaining life expectancy of the roof.
- we will determine the estimated cost of all repairs that need to be performed to ensure it protects the home from wind, rain and snow.
- After we complete the roof inspection, we will provide a report that details all the current conditions of the existing roof structure. Along with photos and our recommendations.
Roof replacements, home improvements and even house painting can be costly, but often a necessary investment to protect your home. Remember improvements to your home are a long-term investment.
For those roofing and home improvement projects, we offer a variety of Financing options to all of our clients. No need to put those projects off, we are here to help. Call us Today!
During our exterior roofing inspection we will get up on your roof and look at all of the items in our check list. This is just a partial list of the items that we examine during our visit to your property:
- Severely blistered, curled or split shingles.
- Loose or missing shingles.
- Loose and/or Exposed nails.
- Broken or loose shingles at the ridge and hip lines.
- Inspect for damaged or missing flashing and insure they are properly sealed.
- Rusty or corroded metal flashing.
- Sagging on the ridges.
- Broken seals on shingles.
- Examine chimney for cracks.
- Rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot.
- Review gutters and downspouts.
- Examine fascia board for any damage or rot.
- Survey the condition of siding above the roof.
- Gutters and eaves for proper shingle overhangs.
- Inspect for proper attic ventilation.
- Leaks around vents, chimneys and other holes to the outside.
- Attic intake vents for proper ventilation.
- Bathroom and kitchen exhaust fans for proper ventilation.
Any individual looking to sell or buy a home needs to have a home roofing inspection performed on the house. The seller will be obligated to disclose the condition of the roof when selling a home.
However, without a complete inspection the condition of the roof might seem to be all right, but there can be potential issues.
It is recommended to have your roof inspected a couple times a year in extreme weather conditions. we are here to help.
Give us a call and schedule you Roofing Inspection Today 512-573-0055
Whether you simply need the roof repaired, or need a full replacement – we can get the job done right. Contact us at 512-573-0055 or schedule your appointment online today for your estimate on your residential roofing project.